The Host City JUNO has arrived in London!
The sculpture was presented to the 2019 JUNO Host Committee at Museum London on Monday, where it is now on display. It was created in 2015 and has travelled to Hamilton, Calgary, Ottawa and Vancouver before reaching London.
The JUNOS have be touring Canada since 2002, which has allowed host cities the opportunity to welcome the best in Canadian music, all while highlighting their own local talent.
We could not be more excited to be the host city for the 2019 JUNOS.
This week I had the chance to be an honorary McDonald’s employee for a day. Wednesday May 2nd marked McHappy Day, a fundraising event for the Ronald McDonald house. One dollar from every Big Mac, McCafe coffee or Happy Meal sold is donated to the Ronald McDonald House. Over the last 41 years McHappy Day has raised over $5-million to support kids and families in need.
Thank you to everyone who came out to support this great cause and thank you to all the healthcare professionals who work around the clock every single day to provide the best care for those in hospital.
Getting a first-hand look at the Host City JUNO with Allan Reid CEO of CARAS & The JUNO Awards
Events and Occasions:
· Host City JUNO Delivery at Museum London
· City Hall Tour with Orchard Park Public School
· McHappy Day at Fanshawe Park Rd. McDonald’s
· 50th District 8 Retired Teachers of Ontario Spring Luncheon
· City Hall Tour with St. Robert’s School and the London Arts Council
· Meeting with Western USC’s Landon Tulk and Tobi Solebo
· Advisory Committee Reception at City Hall
City Hall Tour with Orchard Park Public School
City Hall Tour with St. Robert’s School and the London Arts Council
Serving meals with Fanshawe Park Rd McDonalds crew for McHappy Day