The heat wave has ended, just in time for the weekend that brings us one of London’s biggest outdoor festivals.
TD Sunfest opened yesterday in Victoria Park.
For the last 24 years, London’s Victoria Park has played host to performers, artists and vendors from around the globe for TD Sunfest Summer Festival.
The Samba Squad and Five Alarm Funk took the stage last night and the music continues through the weekend. Sunfest offers Londoners the chance to experience cuisine and performers from around the world. More than 220,000 are expected to pass through of Victoria Park this weekend to indulge in some incredible talent.
If you have time this weekend I suggest making the trip downtown.
Soon, Home County Music and Arts Festival will take over Victoria Park and bring more music lovers into our downtown, while Rock the Park transforms Harris Park. For a full event listing from Tourism London click here.
London is on. I hope to see you at some of these festivals throughout the summer.
Adding icing to the cupcakes at Harris Park on Canada Day
Events and Occasions:
- Canada Day at Harris Park
- Canada Day at Champion Life
- Canada Day Cake Cutting at White Oaks Park
- Canada Day at Byron Optimist Club
- Training Day for Rookie League Season
- Opening Ceremony for TD Sunfest 2018
- Meeting with Chief Henry
Handing out cupcakes at Harris Park on Canada Day
- Sunfest Brings International Music, Food to Victoria Park
- London Businesses Predict Job Stability, Growth
- London High School Student Wins National Science Award for an Invention that Monitors Vital Signs
- Thomas Cop Joins Lip Sync Battle with His K9s Help
- How London's Colombian Soccer Fans have Found a Home at the Bull and Barrel
- London Doctor Helping Women off the Street to get the Care They Need
Youth Entrepreneurship on the Rise
- Urban Agriculture Starting to Grow in London
Throwing the ball around at Training Day for Rookie League Season