A strong working relationship between the City of London and our partners at Queens Park is key to growth and transformation in our community.
The provincial election is less than one week away. The City of London is committed to helping you understand how provincial decisions will impact our plans for the future.
For a recap of London’s top priorities and candidate information check out the 2018 Provincial Election page here.
It’s well known that London is one of the best secondary music markets anywhere, with so much emerging talent.
The JUNO Master Class, Canada’s premier artist development program, is now accepting submissions. It helps emerging artists hone their craft, all while giving them the tools they need to take their music career to the next level.
For information on how to apply click here. Submissions close on Friday, June 25th.
London is home to over 875 music students breaking into the music industry every year and we want to help foster and grow that talent in any way we can.
Good luck to all those who apply.
Speaking at the launch of London Cares Curb Hunger Food Drive
Events and Occasions:
- Jesse's Journey Walk
- Prayer Event with Hindu Community
- Rotary and Kiwanis Club Meetings
- 2018 London Cares Curb Hunger Food Drive
- Meeting with Bruce Stock
- Peace Day Ontario
- English Pub VIP Grand Opening
With River Christie-White at Peace Day Ontario
- Wave of Fun Washes Over London
- 'Unique and Groundbreaking': First Nations Mental-Health Care Strengthened
- School Board Celebrates Graduate Who Overcame Adversity
- Anova has Adopted a Ramadan Routine for the Month
- What Will London Look Like in 2028?
- London’s Connection to the Hamilton Tiger Cats
- The Impact of Arthritis, a Personal Story
- Cuddy Gardens Opens with Help from Fanshawe Students
- London Muslims Express Charity, With Drive for Food Bank During Holy Month
- Kicking Hunger to the Curb
Thank you for all those who volunteered and helped raise money for the Jail-a-thon