Ontario has a new government following the 2018 provincial election this week.
I’d like to extend my thanks to all the candidates who put their name forward to represent London and my congratulations to all those who have been elected to do so.
I am looking forward to working with our local representatives on our shared priorities for London. We the City of London are committed to a partnership with the government of the day to ensure we can move our community forward together.
This week, so many generous Londoners donated to the Curb London Food Drive. If you missed donating at the curb you can drop off donations at your local grocery store or fire station. Any non-perishable food items are accepted. The food drive helps the London Food Bank catch up from the winter months and stock its shelves in the summer. Even a small contribution can make a difference, as the food drive is seeing 10-15% less donations this year.
Please help us help those in our community in need.
Working the drive-thru for Tim Horton’s Camp Day in Lambeth.
Events and Occasions:
- Interview on CJBK with Ken and Lisa
- Meeting with Adam Caplan
- Lunch with Eric Forster
- London Convention Centre Ambassador Awards
- Tim Horton’s Camp Day in Lambeth
- 4th Annual Live Like Alex Water Walk
- World Environment Day at Labatt Brewery
- Meeting with Rus Monteith
At the 4th Annual Live Like Alex Water Walk at St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School
- Downtown Riverfront: New Designs Unveiled
- NDP Sweeps London's Core with Voters Choosing the Opposition
- Homes Sales Stronger, but Inventory Still Tight
- University Teams Challenged by World's Biggest Problems
- You'll Never Guess London Ice Cream Co.'s Most Popular Flavour
- What to do if You Find a Tick on Your Body This Summer
- A Device that Could One Day be the Answer to Treating Type 1 Diabetes.
- TVDSB’s First Ever Indigenous Student Trustee Reflects on His Term
- Western Project Becomes Acclaimed Socially Conscious London Business
- Kids Would Have Elected an NDP Government
- City Hoping For Food Drive Donation Surge
Celebrating World Environment Day with Alex Martel of Labatt Brewery