It’s the unofficial start to summer, as the Victoria Day weekend is here.
That means the overnight parking ban has been lifted. There is no longer a need to sign up for a pass to park on city streets overnight, except for those streets identified by signs as being enforced. For more information please visit here.
Tomorrow, spray pads at local parks open for the 2018 season.
Beyond that, cooling misters at the North London Athletic Fields and Springbank Gardens will be turned on. They are a great way for park users, runners and cyclists to cool off while enjoying London’s amazing parks and trails.
City of London outdoor pools will open soon, stay tuned.
Running with the Founder of One Run Theresa Carriere
Events and Occasions:
- Meeting with Gabe Valente from London Hydro
- Meeting with Marc Forrat
- Meeting with Mel Sheehan
- FM96 70th Anniversary
- Siskinds Skate 2 Great Event Kick Off
- Screen Industry Engagement Session
- One Run at John Paul II School
Speaking at the Screen Industry Engagement Session
- Kustermans Berry Farms Open to Public
- London Regional Children's Museum to find New Home in Old Kellogg's Plant
- London Police Board Backs Supervised Consumption Sites
- Dance Instructor Celebrates Five Decades of Teaching
- Sun Seekers in Port Stanley Ready for another Summer of Fun
- Two Canadian Blues Greats Come Together in London
- London Youth Baseball Boom Packs City Diamonds
- Medway Rugby Ready to Tackle Pre-OFSAA Test
- Grant Money Helps Species at Risk
Kicking off Siskinds Skate 2 Great initiative