Fanshawe College’s new downtown location is officially open.
A soft opening on September 8th saw new students at the brand new facility. Home to the School of Digital and Performing Arts, the new building houses programs such as 3D Animation and Character Design, Game Design, Interactive Media Design, Theatre Arts Performance, Theatre Arts Technical Production and Costume Production.
The facility, years in the making, is immersed in London’s professional hub, which will give the students the opportunity to engage and connect with working professionals as well as, creating more student foot traffic in the downtown core.
The London Public Library in the new Bostwick YMCA Community Centre located at 501 Southdale Rd. is also now open. The facility includes multi-purpose rooms, an indoor pool and gymnasium, a double pad ice arena and YMCA fitness centre.
The facility is a great example of an incredible partnership with the City and YMCA. We are beyond excited to be able to create last memories at this site.
Tomorrow, Saturday, September 15, City Hall is open to the public from 10am – 4pm for Doors Open London. We hope to see you there. For information on spaces to visit during Doors Open click here.
Cutting the model cake of Fanshawe College's new School of Digital Media and Performing Arts
Events and Occasions:
- London Public Library soft opening
- Meeting with Ismail Omer & Ben Howell
- London Convention Centre Board Meeting
- Style Encore Grand Opening
- Fanshawe Downtown Campus Opening
- 144th Annual Supreme Council Sessions for Scottish Rite Canada
Getting a tour of the new Fanshawe College's new downtown location
- London Terry Fox Memorial to be Unveiled Sunday
- Western University Professor Tapped to 'Shape the Future of Space Science'
- Seven London Area Residents Honoured for Commitment to Peace
- Eastwood Giving Back as a Way to Honour His Late Son
- Terry Fox Part Two: Cancer Advances Thanks to His Contribution
- Hopes High as United Way Primes for Regional Showcase
- Golf Guru Pens History of National Club
- Historic London Sites Opening Their Doors
The living wall at Fanshawe College's new downtown location