The City of London is working to put family resources within your reach. This week we opened the fifth family centre in London, Family Centre Westminster.
Family centres are aimed at providing integrated services for families in their own neighbourhoods. The goal is to create a welcoming and friendly environment where families can access support and services in the most efficient and fast way possible.
We’re able to do this by working with other levels of government and people who access these services on a regular basis.
At Family Centre Westminster you can seek parenting and early learning programs, early childhood education, child care, public health and wellness, recreation and further referral resources.
Thank you to the Child and Youth Network and all residents who have helped make these centres a reality. We look forward to further collaboration as we strive to provide accessible and useful services in your community.
As we work to make London inclusive for all, the Accessibility Advisory Committee wants to hear from you. From transportation, to employment and civic participation your feedback helps us shape the city.
Please consider attending one of the open houses, listed here.
Welcoming a delegation from Nanjing, China as we celebrate 20 years of partnership
Hear Well Be Well Grand Opening in London
Celebrating National Tree Day at Carling Heights
- Culture Days Feeds “Eyes, Ears and Soul"
- Thanksgiving Food Drive Set to Start
- Sunny Weekend Draws 35,000 To Airshow
- More Help for Those With PTSD At St. Joseph’s Health Care
- Free Trees to Celebrate National Tree Day
- Dad Club Donation Putting Defibrillators In Schools
- $70-million Seniors’ Building Set to Rise in City’s Northwest
- London and Area Job Fair Draws Thousands
- FC London Star, 15, Aims for the Top
- Teeing Up An Opportunity
- Fresh from Farm Fundraiser Benefits Schools, Local Farms
- Annual Seatbelt Campaign Underway
- Library Right Place For Mental Health Help
Events and Occasions:
- Meeting with Alfredo Caxaj of Sunfest
- Grand Opening of FoxHollow Retirement Residence
- Grand Opening Westminster Family Centre
- Meeting with Maisson Eid
- National Tree Day at Carling Heights
- Meeting with Grade 7 and 8 students from Princess Elizabeth Public School
- LSTAR Commercial Emerg Conference
- Hear Well Be Well Open House
- 10th Anniversary Celebrating London Police Service Colour
- London Chamber of Commerce Annual General Meeting
- Childreach Seasonal Flavours Fundraiser
- 20th Anniversary Celebration of Nanjing Sister City
- Little Red Flower Performance
Ground Breaking at FoxHollow Retirement Residence
Students Visiting From Princess Elizabeth Public School